Table of Contents
- 1 Featured Recommendations
- 2 Best Water Filter Pitcher Reviews
- 2.1 1. Clearly Filtered Water Filter Pitcher
- 2.2 2. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher – Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Chromium-6 Filter
- 2.3 3. Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher
- 2.4 4. PUR CR1100C Classic 11 Cup Water Pitcher
- 2.5 5. EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher
- 2.6 6. Aquagear Pitcher Replacement Water Filter pitcher
- 2.7 7. Brita Stream Filter as You Pour Water Pitcher
- 2.8 8. PUR CRF950Z Genuine Replacement Filter for Pitcher
- 2.9 9. Naples Naturals 108X1 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
- 2.10 10. Reshape Water 10-Cup Pitcher with 2 Long-Lasting Cost-Effective Anti-Oxidizing Filters
- 3 Types of Water Filter Pitcher
- 4 How Does a Water Pitcher Work?
- 5 Brita vs. PUR vs. Aquagear vs. ZeroWater
- 6 Who Should Buy a Water Filter Pitcher?
- 7 Buying Guide: What to Consider When Buying a Water Filtering Pitcher?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Conclusion
Water filter pitchers one of the most effective yet simple ways to provide you and your family with quality drinking water. Just a short time ago, we did not have too many choices when it came to self-filter water pitchers.
Luckily, we have so many choices these days, and the filtering technology just keeps getting better and better.
We are all dealing with different water supplies and face different challenges selecting a water pitcher because of this. By following our review guide, you will learn all the ins and outs of water filters, and hopefully, this will direct you to the best water filter pitcher for you.
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Water Filter Pitcher Reviews
1. Clearly Filtered Water Filter Pitcher
- It is designed to filter out Fluoride, lead, and other “forever chemicals.”
- It comes with a lifetime warranty guarantee.
- This water pitcher can hold up to 10 standard cups of water.
- The filter averages a 4-month of use before it needs to be changed.
There is nothing more convenient than being able to fill a basic water pitcher and almost immediately reap the benefits of having clean drinking water. The Clearly Filtered water pitcher is large enough that I am not constantly refilling it but still fits in my refrigerator with ease.
The sleekly designed water filter features a filtering system that removes well over 200 contaminants, including lead and other heavy metals. One of the biggest complaints we get when it comes to filtering water pitchers is the time it takes the water to run through it. I had no issues with the time it takes to filter the water.
What We Like:
- The pitcher is compact enough to fit into your refrigerator with ease.
- It is made with 100% BPA-Free plastic and food-grade materials that are approved for water contact.
- It eliminates over 230 tap water contaminants, including lead and other metals.
- The large capacity pitcher is big enough that I am not constantly refilling it with new water.
- The time it takes for all 10 cups of water to run through the filter is adequate and does not slow me down.
What We Didn’t Like:
- Once the water is filtered, pouring the water out of the pitcher is very slow.
2. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher – Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Chromium-6 Filter
- The pitcher is constructed of 100% FDA-approved good grade plastic and is 100% BPA-Free.
- The filters exceeded NSF standards 42 and 53.
- Each filter will last for at least 150 gallons of water usage.
- While the filter is removing thousands of contaminants, it leaves healthy minerals like calcium and magnesium in your water.
The most economical way to get clean drinking water is a water filtering pitcher. Just a few years ago, there so few options, but now thanks to Aquagear, we have another filtering pitcher! I love that these pitchers are so simple and easy. Just pop the filter into place, fill it up and let gravity (and the filter do their thing)
One thing that Aquagear prides themselves on is their filters ability to remove over 2000% more contaminants than its competition. Combining these facts, along with the company’s overall mission of a more sustainable planet, makes this Aquagear filtering pitcher a great option.
Small enough to hide itself in the corner of the fridge unnoticed, this water filtering pitcher does not take up space but still holds enough water to keep you hydrated all day.
What We Like:
- The filter is small enough to easily fit into the refrigerator without taking up a lot of space.
- The installation of the filters was fast and simple.
- Water testing showed that after filtration, Fluoride and other trace elements were greatly reduced.
- The filter life is MUCH longer than other water pitches that are like the Aquagear.
- For every purchase, someone makes, Aquagear provides six months of clean water to a family in need.
What We Didn’t Like:
- After a few weeks, the filter takes a very long time to complete the process.
3. Epic Pure Water Filter Pitcher
- It contains three filters that each have 5-stage filtration.
- Constructed of 100% BPA-Free and food-grade materials.
- The filters have been independently tested in 16 countries to verify filtering capability.
- It is NSF certified in standard 42 and standard 53.
Utilizing three separate filters that each have 5-stage filtration, the Epic provides clean and pure water with the best of them. It is extremely effective at removing all contaminants found in tap water while leaving healthy minerals in your water like calcium and magnesium.
The filter is large enough to accommodate large families for an entire day, and the filter has a long lifetime as well.
One of the cooler functions on this water pitcher is the digital filter indicator. Rather than using an LED light or nothing at all, the Epic pitcher has a digital usage indicator. This tells us EXACTLY when we need to replace the filter. The entire thing is constructed of 100% BPA-Free materials, and the filters along with the pitcher are recyclable.
What We Like:
- This filter was one of the most comfortable to use; the weight and design are perfect.
- There is a digital filter indicator that tells me exactly how much water I have used and how much I have left.
- The water test I performed after filtering showed that the Epic system removed more contaminants than any other pitcher I have tested.
- The filtering system can safely filter 150 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- Our water testing also showed that valuable minerals like calcium were not removed by the filter.
What We Didn’t Like:
- There is a little cover over the spout on the pitcher that is supposed to open when pouring. This seems to be getting stuck, so I must manually open it.
4. PUR CR1100C Classic 11 Cup Water Pitcher
- Will hold up to 11 cups of purified water.
- Typically, water filters will last for 40 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- It features a LockFit filter design to hold water filters in place.
- There is a built-in LED light that allows you to know when the filter needs replaced.
PUR is one of the most trusted names in water filtration for a reason. They have consistently provided us with quality filtering options, and this pitcher is no different.
An extremely common complaint we receive from people is that their filter appears loose, and not all the water is going through it. With the PUR system, this is not a worry thanks to their patented LockFit design that holds filters in place.
When it comes to filtering qualities, the PUR system does a fine job of removing particles and contaminants commonly found in municipal water supplies. They redesigned their filters to handle more metals and solids, and our testing results proved that it worked. It is a large filter that fits in the fridge with ease.
What We Like:
- This is a huge water filter; 11 cups are much more than a lot of comparable products.
- The LockFit filter makes it easy to install filters. You will not have to worry about them becoming dislodged.
- I really like the LED light on the top of the pitcher. It allows you to change filters at the right time without any need to keep track of time or water usage.
- After performing water tests, we notice significantly better results for leas and other contaminants.
- Even with its larger size, it is not too big where it cannot fit in the refrigerator.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The filter took more than one hour to filter the 11 ounces of water.
5. EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher
- The shape of the pitcher is perfect for your fridge; it is not bulky at all.
- It can hold 3.8 liters of water and 2 liters of filtered water.
- There is an ionizing water process that creates alkaline water for maximum hydration.
- The filters have an added alkalizing process that increases water pH levels by 1-2.
The new and improved EHM Ultra filtering pitcher almost everything you are looking for a water filter pitcher. The strength and sturdiness of the pitcher were noticeable right away as it feels stronger and more well-built than any filtering pitcher we have reviewed so far. It has a large water tank that contains 3.8 L of total water, 2 of which are filtered.
It works very well on nearly all tap water contaminants that are common, like lead and chlorine. It also has alkaline attributes that make water even cleaner and better to drink.
The alkalizing process increases the pH level of your filtered water and makes it some of the best tasting water you have ever tasted.
What We Like:
- My first impression of the pitcher was that it felt stronger and more sturdy than other pitchers.
- The filtering properties appear to work well with tap water contaminants.
- pH level testing proved that the water alkalizing features worked.
- The pitcher can hold extra water to automatically refill the filtered tank, making refills occur less often.
- The minerals we need from the water like calcium and sodium remained in the water supply after filtering.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The lid of the filter does not fit that well; I am constantly worried it is going to fall off.
6. Aquagear Pitcher Replacement Water Filter pitcher
- It will handle up to 150 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- It is tested and certified to NSF standard 42 and standard 53.
- There is a 5-stage filter that includes a dedicated fluoride stage.
- Has the ability to remove up to 71 tap water contaminants.
This Aquagear filter is one of the most compact filters we have looked at so far. Do not be fooled by its size; it can still provide clean and clean drinking water with the best of them.
Designed specifically for Aquagear water pitchers, this filtration device is easily installed and lasts for a few months. One of the biggest complaints I receive about water pitchers is the constant need to replace the filter. That is no worry with the Aquagear filter; it lasts 3x longer than some others.
Another thing I liked about this replacement filter was the environmentally conscious materials it is made of. 100% BPA-Free and food grade materials are used throughout the entire construction. Plastic is the only thing that works with water filtration, so if you must use it, this is the way to do it. It can save the average person over $1,000 in bottled water costs per year.
What We Like:
- This can be easily installed into any Aquagear water pitcher.
- The smell and odor associated with chlorine were much better after running the water through this filter.
- More water testing proved it does a great job with lead and Fluoride.
- I like that it is constructed of 100% BPA-Free materials.
- This filter is much longer-lasting than many others.
What We Didn’t Like:
- I had to backflush this filter often after using it for a week. If I did not backflush, the water would take hours to filter through.
7. Brita Stream Filter as You Pour Water Pitcher
- It comes in 4 different colors you can choose from.
- The maximum capacity is 12 cups of water after filtration.
- One filter will replace 300 standard-sized plastic water bottles.
- This filter works as you pour the water out, not in like other filters.
This pitcher is different than any other one we have looked at thus far because it works in reverse compared to most other models. Instead of pouring the water through the filter at the top, this filter works as you pour the water out from the pitcher, making it quicker to produce clean water.
Over time, the water pouring out will slow down if you do not change the filter. Luckily, there is an LED light that will flash red when it is time to change it out.
Brita was the originator of the filtering water pitcher, and products like these are why. The pour-out filtering type is revolutionary, and they were able to combine it with a massive 12 ounces of water. You will not need to refill this pitcher constantly, like some other comparable models. Combine all of these things with your choice of 4 different color schemes, and there is little more than you can ask for.
What We Like:
- The speed of the filtering is much quicker than other gravity-driven water pitchers.
- It has a filter cage to ensure filters remain in place that is nice and convenient.
- It does a wonderful job on chlorine; the smell and Taste were eliminated.
- The top has an LED light that signifies when it is time to change the filter.
- The size of the pitcher is great. Twelve ounces is giant compared to a lot of filtering water pitchers.
What We Didn’t Like:
- Changing the filters is extremely difficult. After installing the first one, it appeared to be wedged in there and was tough to remove.
- Even though we gain filtering speed from this pour-out style filter, we did not see as complete water filtering results as others.
8. PUR CRF950Z Genuine Replacement Filter for Pitcher
- These will work with any PUR water pitcher or dispenser.
- They have a 40-gallon water capacity before needing to be replaced.
- They are designed to remove over 70 different contaminants from tap water.
- Certified by NSF standard 42 and 53.
These PUR filters are revolutionary with their patented LockFit technology filters. Gone are the days where your filter will float out of place or become dislodged, causing some water to sneak through without getting filtered. These filters are covered with a coconut shell cartridge that adds, even more, filtration attributes to your water.
The 40-gallon filter life is not the highest in the class, but we feel as if the benefits that this filter is providing make up for it. The entire filter and its cartridge are 100% recyclable as well. The green initiative that PUR has been working towards is something we appreciate and is a big reason why we love their products.
What We Like:
- PUR filters use a LockFit technology to hold filters in place; it works very well.
- The “Maxion” filters do a great job with chlorine and lead removal according to our testing.
- The filter is covered with a coconut shell that aids with water filtering and I like that it is environmentally friendly.
- The carbon filter stage removes all smells that could be coming from your tap water.
- The filter replacement is super easy, thanks to the LockFit technology.
What We Didn’t Like:
- After only a few days, the PUR filter was taking more than an hour to go through 10 cups of water.
9. Naples Naturals 108X1 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
- It comes in 5 different color combinations.
- The company provides a 30-day trial period where you can return it and get your money back.
- It has alkaline water additives that increase pH levels in the water.
- The filter can hold up to 10 cups of water.
Another alkaline water filter on our list is the Naples Natural pitcher. It is a large pitcher that can hold up to 10 cups of filtered water, but it has a sleek design that does not take up a lot of space in your fridge. It comes in 5 bright and unique colors that look great in any setting. The 70-gallon filter life is very good, and the filter locks into place.
Removing the filter is simple as well. Just give the pitcher a little tap on the countertop, and it will pop right out. The alkaline properties that this filter possesses are top-notch. We saw pH levels increase by 1-2 points after filtering. Combine that with the ability to remove common tap water contaminants effectively, this makes a great option for anyone.
What We Like:
- I love the vibrant and bright colors that they offer.
- The filter lifetime is admirable at around 70 gallons.
- The filters lock into place when installed and do not budge. Water will not get by them.
- pH levels were higher after water testing.
- The size is great; it fits in the refrigerator while taking up minimal room.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The top of the pitcher is falling off when pouring water. I must hold it down to keep it from spilling.
10. Reshape Water 10-Cup Pitcher with 2 Long-Lasting Cost-Effective Anti-Oxidizing Filters
- This pitcher can hold 3.5 liters of filtered water.
- It includes an extra filter with the pitcher.
- Filters can handle about 79 gallons of water before needing to be replaced.
- The pitcher adds alkaline water features to your water, raising the pH level.
This large anti-oxidizing filter is one of the most affordable yet effective options we have reviewed to this point. The filter will last for 79 gallons of water before needing to be replaced, and with this pitcher, you will not have to worry about tracking your filter timeline. There is a digital filter countdown that resets every time you install a new filter.
If Fluoride is something that you are interested in removing from your water, this filter may be a good option for you.
After testing, the fluoride levels were significantly lower, along with numerous other contaminants. The alkaline additions make this water taste excellent as well. pH levels were improved while keeping beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium.
What We Like:
- There is a digital filter countdown that is very convenient to track filter usage.
- Water testing showed an increase in pH levels in the water.
- The pitcher has a sleek and modern look to it. I appreciated the effort that went into it.
- Fluoride levels were reduced according to water strip testing.
- The filter installation was simple and quick. No water will sneak by this filter fitting without being run through the process.
What We Didn’t Like:
- The top of the pitcher has a cap that you pour the unfiltered water into, that cap seems to fall off very easily, and water is spilled because of it.
Types of Water Filter Pitcher
Water filtering pitchers come in a few different shapes and sizes. For the most part, they all work similarly, but there are different types of filters. Some filter types will handle different contaminants better than others. Another difference you will find with them is size.
They range from 6 cups to 15 cups of water capacity and will all have a different footprint within your refrigerator.
The other main difference in filter type is alkaline filtration systems versus traditional systems. The traditional systems will remove hundreds of contaminants and make your water healthy and taste better. Filters that have alkaline properties will clean and purify water but also adjust pH levels of water to a healthier level.
How Does a Water Pitcher Work?
The reason why water pitcher filters are so popular is their simplicity. They usually have very few parts to them and are easy to piece together and provide you with quality water quickly.
There will be a pitcher that has two compartments inside it.
A tank to fill with unfiltered water and a reservoir at the bottom that captures the filtered water. Some do not use the reservoir but filter water on the way out of the pitcher, but these are not common.
Water will filter down from the top holding tank through a cartridge and filter where the clean water will collect on the bottom. Simply pour the water out from the pitcher, and it will be clean and pure.
Brita vs. PUR vs. Aquagear vs. ZeroWater
These are some of the best brands in the water filtering pitcher market. Each of them has the same goal of providing consumers with the most high-quality filtering for an affordable price. They all have something that makes them unique.
The original water filtering pitcher came from Brita. They are most popular for their filtering systems and have provided thousands of homes across the world with quality filtered water for years.
The thing we really like about Brita is that they have so many options for people to choose from.
Their filters come in a wide variety of colors and sizes, allowing you to have the chance to customize your experience. Their filters are very good, and they have a decent life for them. Not as long as others, but they are well-liked by a lot of people.
PUR filters seem to be constantly coming up with new and fresh ideas. One of the biggest complaints I get from people is that their filters tend to come loose from the water pitcher. This will cause water to leak through the fill tank and into the clean water reservoir without going through the filtering stages.
PUR came up with a patented LockFit style filter that screws and locked onto the place, ensuring that all water is filtered when it comes into the pitcher.
PUR’s filtering technology is among the better options out there. They excel at filtering out common tap water contaminants found in many municipal water supplies. Their filter life is on the lower end of the spectrum, but you get a ton of water filtering components to make it worthwhile.
If Fluoride is your worry, then the Aquagear system is a great option for you. They do a great job of filtering out not only Fluoride but thousands of other chemicals as well. The company claims that their filters can remove over 2000 contaminants, and our water tests proved that they do indeed filter out a ton of different contaminants. This is better than Brita, PUR, and ZeroWater.
The filter life of the Aquagear pitchers is top-notch as well. They last for at least 150 gallons of water and are easily changed. They are affordable to replace, and because you are not constantly replacing them, you are saving a ton of many on filtering costs. One of our favorite things about the Aquagear crew is their commitment to sustainability. With each purchase, they provide six months of clean water to a family in need.
Who Should Buy a Water Filter Pitcher?
There are a ton of reasons why a water filtering pitcher is a good option for people looking to have clean water.
Whole-home water filtration systems cause a lot of money. If you are comfortable with your water supply and its components for showering and cooking but are looking for improved drinking water, then a pitcher is perfect for you. They range from around $20 to around $80 plus the price of replacement filters. Whole-home systems will run hundreds of dollars and require a lot of maintenance.
Many people are turned off by the idea of having to install or do any amount of plumbing. It scares them, and many people will decide to settle with their water supply due to this fear. When you use a water filtering pitcher, you do not need to worry about any of these things.
There are so few moving parts that truly anybody can put this together. You must insert the filter and place the pitcher cap on, and you are good to go.
In addition to the lack of plumbing required, another reason someone should look to buy a water filter is because of its easy mobility. You can bring your water filter system with you wherever you go!
If you are travelling or have an RV or camper, these filtering pitchers are a great choice due to their ability to turn most water supplies into healthy drinking water. They are also super light and easy to carry with you making them a great option for clean water on the go.
Buying Guide: What to Consider When Buying a Water Filtering Pitcher?
Do you know about your water?
To combat your water with the best filtering options possible, you must know exactly what you are dealing with. Water supplies from different parts of the world will have different levels of specific contaminants.
To decide which water pitcher filter is best, you must perform a water test to determine the exact levels of contaminants within your water supply. You can perform a water test with kits purchased from multiple outlets. You could also ask your city for details on your city water supply.
There are several different filters on the market, and each one does something better than the other. Ensure that you choose one that will work with your water supply.
WQA and NSF International Certified
The Water Quality Association (WQA) and the National Science Federation (NSF) are 3rd parties that independently test water filtration devices to ensure quality. Having one or both groups, approvals ensure that you are receiving quality filtering technology and a safe product.
Different filters will be certified by these two groups with specific standards that ensure a filter is adequate at removing specific contaminants. For example, certified NSF 42 means that a filter is confirmed to remove smells and tastes associated with chlorine and other noticeable elements that change a water’s taste or smell.
The more WQA and NSF certifications that a filter has, the better the product according to independent testers. You will find many water self-filtering water pitchers that are approved for lead reduction and other tap water contaminants, but there are many available that will have more. Look for these to ensure you are getting the best product possible.
Water Filtering Capacity
One of the biggest complaints we receive is that people are constantly having to refill their pitchers and are out of the water quickly. Depending on the size of your family and the amount of water you all consume daily, you will want to make sure your filter is big enough to handle it.
There is one tricky thing when it comes to measuring the capacity of a water filter pitcher. Many companies will market that their pitcher can contain 3.5 litres of water (or something similar) but, only 2 of those litres will account for the volume of filtered water. The 3.5-litres refer to the total volume of water it can hold, including the top fill tank and the clean water reservoir.
Keep in mind that the most important aspect of choosing a water filtering system is its ability to remove contaminants from the watercourse. If you remember, we discussed the benefits of performing a water test to identify the unique characteristics of your water supply.
This is where that comes into play again because you want to ensure that the water filter you choose can remove those contaminants that are in your water supply.
Some filters will be better at removing Fluoride, while others may excel at removing heavy metals or lead. Do your research and ensure that the pitcher you choose has a filter that can remove the most toxins in comparison to your water supply.
As you know, as water flows through a filter, it is going through multiple stages of rigorous purification. Because of this, there is some time between filling the water tank and when the filtered water reaches the reservoir. Some filters will take longer to do this than others, and one of the most annoying things when it comes to filtering water pitchers are waiting for the clean water.
Filter speeds are going to vary from pitcher to pitcher greatly. You will see that some filters take only a few minutes to run through the entire water supply, and others can take up to an hour. The thing you will notice is that the more contaminants being filtered, the longer the water usually takes.
If you only use 1 pitcher of water a day, I suggest filling at night before you go to sleep, and you will be good every day!
Boosting Drinking Water Quality
In addition to the added benefits of healthier, better-tasting water, some filters can add pH levels and alkaline water enhancement to your water pitcher.
While some people prefer to keep the filter as simple as possible, others want the very best drinking water, and a filter with alkaline attributes can help with that. You will notice that pitchers with alkaline filtering attributes will cost some more money, but the added benefits can be hard to pass up.
Changing the Filter
You will also need to investigate the ease of changing the filters. Some can be very tricky, and others are very simple. Many companies are working on the perfect filter fitting to make installing and removing filters as easy as possible.
When you are changing the filter, be sure that it installs correctly. If it fails to do so, you will have some water that leaks through the filtration and ends up contaminating all the other water.
One important factor to investigate is how easy it is to clean the water filter and pitcher. The cleaning process will vary from pitcher to pitcher. Many pitchers are not dishwasher safe and can only be washed by hand. Because they are usually constructed of all plastic, hand washing is the best option for them.
When it comes to cleaning the filters, many of them will need to be rinsed with cold water occasionally to loosen filter particles and refresh the filter. Some of the fancier full-home systems have this feature built-in but since water pitchers are wildly more affordable, cleaning them should not be a problem.
Material of Pitcher (BPA-Free)
Given that everybody doing their best to become more environmentally friendly, more and more pitchers are being constructed of 100% BPA-Free plastic. This type of plastic is completely recyclable and the most environmentally friendly plastic we have on the market today. It is also the safest to associate with human consumption.
We strongly suggest, at a minimum that you purchase a pitcher that is made from 100% BPA-Free materials. There are also pitchers available that have additional parts made from food-grade plastic that is also safe for human consumption.
Filter Lifespan & Manufacturer Guarantee
Many people who buy a water filter pitcher completely disregard the need to change the filter as often as they should. This is due to several reasons. It could be that simply forget or are just too lazy. I think people just lose track of them over time and eventually do not change it on time. When you’re deciding on a filtering pitcher, investigate the life of each filter type. Most are rated between 40-150 gallons before needing to be changed.
If you are worried that you will forget, several pitchers have LED light indicators or digital readouts to remind you when to change the filter. This is one of my favorite things about these newer and more modern water filters, the added technology that comes with it.
One more aspect of the water filter that is important is the warranty and guarantee that comes with the entire filtration device. Many companies will now include a lifetime guarantee, but not all of them. Make sure that you find one with a warranty that suits you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I have to change the filters?
This entirely depends on the pitcher, and the filter contains. They range from 40 to 150 gallons.
How to know when to change the filters?
Filter changing is one of the most asked questions we get. When it comes to knowing when to change that depends on the pitcher. Some pitchers have LED light indicators that will flash red when the time comes to change it. Others have digital readouts that will tell you exactly when to change it.
What does BPA-Free mean?
BPA stands for “Bisphenol.” It is a chemical that is used in plastic that does not dissolve well in water and can cause health issues.
Which water filter removes the most contaminants:?
When it comes to total contaminants, Aquagear removes the widest variety of contaminants.
What is the best water pitcher for well water?
The Epic Pure water filter has shown great testing results for lead and heavy metal reduction.
Water pitcher filters are a favorite among many homeowners for their affordability and simple filtering process. They have little maintenance and can improve your water quality very quickly. Only a few years ago, we had only a couple of options to choose from. But as you saw from our in-depth reviews, you now have a ton of quality options!
We truly appreciate your tuning into this guide, and we hope that you learned everything you needed to know about filtering water pitchers. With this guide and set of reviews, we are confident that the best water filter pitcher for you is hiding in this article.