NYC Licensed Master Plumber
The OG Water Nerd 🙂
- Expertise: Over 30 years of plumbing experience.
- Specializes in the design and engineering of new plumbing systems.
- Read More from Andrew Miles
- Low Well Water Pressure? Reason and How to Fix (Easy Checklist)
- Will Running Water Softener Without Salt Ruin It? (Quick Facts)
- Water Softener Leaking: (Reasons And Solutions)
- How to Tell If Your Water Softener Is Working? (Easy Checklist)
- Do All Water Softeners Need a Drain? + [FAQ Included]
- How long Do Water Softeners Last? +[Extending lifespan]
- How Much Does It Cost to Install a Water Softener? (Complete Costs Guide)
- How Long Does Water Softener Regeneration Take?
- How To Clean A Water Softener? + [Pro Tips Inside]
- Best Water Softener Systems For You Home – (Our #1 Pick Is All You Need)
- Best Salt-Free Water Softeners – [Reviews – 2023 Edition]
- Best Sediment Filters for Well Water – (Reviews & Guide 2023 Edition)
- Best Water Filter For Lead Removal 2023 – (Expert Reviews)
- Water Conditioner vs. Water Softener: Which One Do You Really Need?
- ⚠️ (All) Common Water Softener Problems And How to Repair Them
- Most Accurate Residential Water Pressure Gauge Reviews – (Read This FIRST!)
- Black Sediment In Well Water: (What It Is and How to Fix It)
- How to Check Water Pressure Without a Gauge – (3 Easy Ways )
- Well Water Pressure Drops then Comes Back – (3 Easy Ways To Fix)
- Well Pump Runs But No Water Pressure – (Well Pumps Troubleshooting Guide)
- How Does Well Water Work? [Everything You Need to Know]
- Andrew Miles is a licensed master plumber that worked for HUB Plumbing and Mechanical, one of NYC’s largest plumbing companies. And is now retired.
- Andrew has been registered as a licensed plumber since 1987.
- Andrew has projected plumbing systems for the last 30 years. He is very familiar with installing tankless water heaters, whole house water filters , under-the-sink water filtration, and water softeners for iron systems.
Andrew Miles was a New-York based licensed master plumber with over 30 years of experience in the industry. He has projected and engineered plumbing systems for decades, both as an independent contractor and as an employee for some of the most prestigious plumbing companies in the city.
At Water Filter Cast, Andrew is responsible for testing the installation of various water filter systems, sharing his knowledge and insights with our readers.
- Andrew earned his license in plumbing from the city of New York in 1987.