Nutritionist, Registered Dietitian
- Expertise: Health & Wellness Management
- Education: University of Utah
- Rachel Merkel is a nutrition coach that focuses on health-promoting behaviors rather than weight outcomes. She is mainly concerned with how water nutrients can impact health and wellbeing.
- Rachel earned her MSc in Health and Wellness Management and her BSc in Nutrition from the University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
- Rachel has written for Water Filter Cast since January 2020.
Rachel Merkel is a Nashville-based nutritionist specializing in disordered eating, intuitive eating, and body image. She is working with people who feel low on energy or are unsure of how to eat correctly.
Throughout her career, Rachel focused on the impact micronutrients in water have on overall health and how nutrient pollution can cause nutritional imbalances and lead to illness.
Rachel has collaborated with many water filter brands over the years and is now sharing her knowledge and expertise on the subject matter with the WaterFilterCast‘s readers.
- Rachel earned her MSc in Health and Wellness Management and her BSc in Nutrition from the University of Utah.